Only for production companies: Tap-Proof Air Link Communication
We offer only one hardware solution including the drawings and production datas of the Air Link System for other production companies.
We offer really tap-proof 2.45 GHz air links for digital data communication. Short and long range systems are available.
The patented dual mode transceiver family MiniTrans enables a high speed data transfer, even over two free space modes, offering a digital data input and a digital data output.
The dual mode transceiver is available with customized asymmetrical data transfer rates, optionally in a compact housing (see Fig. 1) or as OEM.
The system is a tap-proof state-of-the-art, high speed data transceiver for use in industrial, office or home environments with very low bit error rates and ultimate long-term reliability in an attractive housing. Due to the simple functional principle (input and output are binary), no software installation is necessary. Furthermore, baseband protocols are available as an option.
MiniTrans 2401 Features:
- Simple and robust transceiver architecture based on patented dual mode concept.
- Dual mode transceiver for data rates of up to 25 Mbit/s over radio link.
- Wide band spectrum spreading.
- Maximum transmission distance of typically 100 m.
- Low-power consumption and small size package.
- Customized asymmetrical data rates for bi-directional data transfer.
- Long-term stability and reliability thanks to advanced digital signal processing.
- Fast and easy set-up with no software installation in basic version.
- Customized baseband protocols available as an option.