500W-Generators for the Plasma Jets (PS- and PC-Serie) from HHF
These 2.45 GHz laboratory generators of the third generation in the power range between 10 W and 500 W are necessary for operation of the new type of 2.45 GHz plasma jets from HHF. These PlasMaster designated generators output a desired microwave power and measure the power that is not absorbed by the plasma jets. Both, the special switching between ignition and operation as well as the lock to the best energy support of the plasma is world wide patent protected. In addition to the current 4 insertable jets this special generator can also be used for the CC coupler for the low-pressure chambers.
Characteristics of our PlasMaster generators – a brief overview:
- Integrated measurement and control electronics in pure semiconductor technology that adjust plasma variables in the tenth of a millisecond range
- Control electronics includes measurement technology for measuring the plasma resistance
- Cost-effective technology, maintenance-free and wear-free
- Less noise, more performance from new integrated water cooling
- Compact design and optimal triggering
- Integrated protective circuits, extending to short-circuit resistance and temperature shut-down circuits
- Gas flow control for safe plasma jet operation
- Error signals are displayed visually and can be queried remotely
In addition to this PCU-L PlasMaster, HHF offers an additional device (PCU-M) for special applications and research applications. This device can also be used as a microwave power generator. Four variables are shown on the integrated display:
- Operating frequency
- Emitted microwave power
- Microwave power reflected by the plasma jet
- Microwave power absorbed by the plasma jet.
The possibility of deactivation of the frequency mode permits use as pure microwave generators (important for special applications). Moreover, the power regulation allows changeover from continuous operation to externally controllable pulse operation.
In addition to the operating elements and the status LEDs, the generator also has a trigger input for automatic switch-on and switch-off of the plasma.
On request, we also offer a module set for industrial integration, Fig. 4.