On hold: EMC Source SG-CG2
The production is on hold as one component is currently not available.
Heuermann HF-Technik GmbH offers the second generation of a broadband test-transmitter based on an improved comb generator and a broadband antenna.
The wideband comb generators of the SG-CG2 were developed for quick microwave receiving equipment test under various conditions. Quick and simple usage was one of the primary design goals. The SG-CG2 transmitters generate a crystal referenced fundamental frequency of 1.00 GHz and generate harmonics on whole-number multiples of the fundamental, up to 40 GHz and beyond, via non-linear elements. The generated frequency comb is then radiated by an internal wideband microwave antenna with an antenna gain of 0 dBi. A typical comb power output spectrum, measured at the antenna input, is presented in Fig. 2.
- EMC-test in the GHz-range
- Free space antenna tests and antenna measurements
- Rapid test of measurement equipment, e.g. spectrum analyzer test
- EMC source and EMC shielding tests
- Rapid test of wideband receivers as well as broad band test equipment
- Microwave RX intermodulation tests
- Interference emission location & direction finding training
- Comb generator with 1 GHz fundamental frequency
- Usable harmonics up to 40+ GHz and beyond
- Internal wideband antenna for increases ruggedness – no external precision microwave connectors necessary
- Stand alone system with internal 9 V battery holder or external DC supply possible
- Compact and rugged case, ideal for portable and field use
- Internal low noise oscillator and high power comb oscillator
- Complete specifications and description: Comb Generator SG-CG2
More information (price, etc.) are available from Info@HHFT.de.