ECL-based Comb/ Pulse Generator SG-CG1 and Module MD-CG1
Heuermann HF-Technik GmbH offers a high resolution comb/ pulse generator with 100ps pulses and a jitter of 20ps based on ECL-technology.
Features for both
- Broadband input (30 MHz to 4 GHz) allows generation of single pulses
- ECL compatible output with two differential comb/ pulse outputs
- Very low output amplitude ripple
- Harmonics from 30 MHz to 18 GHz
- Applicable with an external synthesizer, AWG, D/D or D/A-converter
- Typical output harmonic level (for 200 MHz input) > -35 dBm at 4 GHz
Additional features for the PulsGen-G
- Internal frequency synthesizer 100-200 MHz
- Tunable step size of 400 kHz
- Applicable with an internal synthesizer or external synthesizer, AWG, D/D or D/A-converter
- External reference input for synchronization
- PC interface (serial/USB)
- IQ-signal generator
- Phase reference standard
- UWB applications
- Frequency multiplier
- Spectrum analyzer
- EMC source
- Broad band test equipment
- FMCW radars
The small pulses of the high resolution comb/ pulse generator with 100ps pulse length and a jitter of only 20ps (and less depends from driving source) are shown in Fig. 2. More figures are plotted in the datasheet.
Every low power instrument can drive this comb/pulse generators. The combination of arbitrary waveform generators as well as any high-speed D/D- or D/A-converter with the PulsGen allows to generate any IQ-signal in the GHz-range.
Datasheets for the both comb/puls generators:
- Complete specifications, measurements and applications: Comb Generator SG-CG1
- Include specifications, measurements and applications: Comb Generator Module MD-CG1
More information (price, etc.) are available from Info@HHFT.de.