Power Amplifier Module - 200W - 2.45GHz - AmpMod-PM-200.3
The power amplifier AmpMod_PM-200.3 supports:
- RF output power > 53 dBm,
- RF input power 6 dBm,
- Small signal gain 60 and low gain flatness,
- Reverse power protection with isolator with RF load,
- Over temperature protection,
- Input RL > 10 dB and output RL > 20 dB,
- Very robust case design.
The favourably priced AmpMod_PM-200.3 is an AB class 50 Ohm amplifier within the nominal frequency range of 2.4 to 2.5 GHz. It will support CW, modulated or pulsed input signal schemes into a load of any VSWR.
This amplifier module supports the direct monitoring of the incident and the reflected power. Couplers with high isolation delivers accurate measurement results.